Wow! Let’s see:
- Silverlight MVP Victor Gaudioso lost his venue in Culver City next to Sony Studios so we had to do it in his new apartment in Granada Hills.
- Victor also lost his original speaker for 2/2012 and I was a hasty substitute.
- I started the talk without introducing myself and went straight into an “advanced topic” without realizing that many audience members were kind of uninterested in the detail.
- I did not show up (visually) on the live video stream (I was just a “shadow”).
- I went way off script and did not even make it through fiveslides.
Nevertheless, I think I got a little better presenting towards the end of the talk. I actually have another talk tonight with Dr. Shani Byard (@MessageMediaEd)—I won’t be on Silverlight let’s see how that goes.